To Artists

I'm no musician, but music touches my soul
I'm no dancer, but rhythms move my feet
I'm no photographer, but images move me
I'm no videographer, but moments are engraved in me

I don't have a piano, ballet shoes, or fancy cameras.
I don't know the tempos, steps, lingo, or technicalities
I have no experience or a job in these fields

But one thing I have in common with these
I'm a dreamer.
Somehow, I don't see the world like the rest
My mind is my world
And nothing in the physical limits me

I dream to push limits
Create, innovate, and invent.

One day, I will write a song
I will dance to my heart's delight
I will capture my soul in a photograph
And I will film a timeless clip

And that day is today
Because like these artists,
I refuse the unknown or the challenging
To stop me from doing what I dream
Because after all - I am an artist

Its a road full of the unknown
But more rewarding than the known
Rejections only motivate me
And trial and error are my daily dose

Music is my background
Rhythms are my caffeine
Images my starting point
And moments my inspiration

So here's an ode to artists
Forge your way and life
Shape, reshape, and start all over
And once you're there
Do not forget where you started
Or where you came from

Teach and never stop learning
Continue humble
And more importantly
Stay a dreamer forever