Nothingness

My skin is the only thing holding me together
And the unknown is what keeps me here
My thoughts kill my soul and my intellect kills my imagination
Trapped in a world I don't love, forcing myself to like
Can't help but feel, wishing that I didn't
Looking for a way out. The need to be alone
To be held and cry.
To open up and discover what it is that my soul needs to express
Don't have a reason to feel like this, but I'm full of doubts
Experiencing what I always wanted. Scared that it'll stop there
I hate to be me and feel like this
I need something new. I dont know what it is
But I'm stuck.
When my words fail, my tears back them up
Words are meaningless but actions are shallow
I need reality
I can't live in this fake world where others make up who I am
Finding the journey from my head to my heart
But my veins are bleeding and I've lost my way
Can't do this on my own
Don't want to be independent
A page of nothingness on it, yet everything is here